Sunday, March 11, 2012

BEACHY BACHELORETTE PARTY INVITATION

I think it's pretty clear that the majority of the projects that I get most excited about are ones that I've never done before.  There's something especially fun about creating something for someone that is outside of the realm of things that I've done before.  That's why when I was asked to create some bright and beachy invitations for a bachelorette party I was thrilled.  She wanted bright corals and teals with a relaxing beach vibe.  I felt like doing the entire invitation in calligraphy would detract from the gorgeous simplicity, so I decided to highlight some of the details in calligraphy and leave the rest in a thin and casual block.  I did some bold shells to pop off the white invitations and then closed them up in a vibrant blue pocket card and tied everything nicely together with some sandy yellow baker's twine.  I think they turned out pretty wonderful myself, what do you think?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment