Friday, May 25, 2012

PRESS :: CHARLESTON WEDDINGS

 As evident by my lack of recent blog posts, I've been extremely busy over the last couple of months!  In the midst of all the chaos I was extremely excited when Katherine Miller of Katherine Miller Events in Charleston, South Carolina contacted me about working with her on a tablescape she was creating for an article in the summer 2012 issue of Charleston Weddings magazine.  Obviously my answer was DUH! I'd love to help!  Katherine created a gorgeous Vintage Prep themed sweetheart tablescape with a color pallet that will knock your socks off and I happily provided the lettering for the place cards, favors, table number, and chair signs.  




You can read the entire article in the summer issue or by going to their website here.  And you can read Katherine's blog post about her experience here.  Special thanks to Katherine for asking me to help, it was such a blast!

All photographs pictured above are courtesy of Charleston Weddings 2012 Summer Issue and were taken by Peter Frank Edwards.  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment