Tuesday, January 8, 2013

PRESS :: SOUTHERN WEDDINGS V5

It's been a little while since the exciting debut of the Southern Weddings Magazine V5, but I'm so proud to (finally) share the gorgeous spreads that I was so lucky to be a part of! I couldn't be happier to have some of my work grace these gorgeous pages!
This adorable print was such a hit with bride's and Southern families alike!


These green place cards were such a special touch to this small Southern wedding. Each card was a letter to from the bride and groom; the perfect personal touch to make your guests feel at home.
Check out this photo not seen in the magazine!


I LOVED when the SW girls asked me to hand-letter onto a plate for the Texas Two Step pie! It was an awesome challenge to master lettering on the porcelain. Such a fun project!


If you're a planning bride or just a wedding enthusiast I suggest you pick up a copy of this and read it from cover to cover! I promise you'll get lost in all of this wedding deliciousness.

All photos courtesy of Southern Weddings Magazine. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment